Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Secret Passion

Alright... So those of you who know me really are not going to be that surprised by this confession but I just have to confess. I have to move on and begin my path to recovery, and as they say the first step is admittance. Well, here it goes! I love reality TV! Specifically the Bachelor and am convinced that if they would ever let me on (yes I've applied mulitple times) I would WIN!

Some of you may say that the Bachelor is not about winning but about finding the butt for your seat. You people are wrong. The Bachelor is all about winning! Your prize just happens to be an extremely hunky speciman at the end :). A hunky speciman that frankly I would have no intention of being with... I mean how awesome of an ending would it be if the girl at the end said NO???? I want to be that girl! I mean why not let me on? I can be cute, well as long as someone else does my makeup and I'm entertaining but most importantly I'm fun!

Phew!!!! I'm really glad that I got that out there! I was really worried that I was going to carry this secret forever! Hopefully now this means that when I hear that they are accepting applications I will not start to twitch and not be able to think about anything else until I submit an application. Talk about a Junky!!!!

Well... Maybe next year I'll stop, or maybe someone else will apply for me? Any takers????

No comments:

Post a Comment