Alright, do those of you that follow me have probably figured out that I use my blog to rant about various parts of my life. Mostly boys but sometimes other things have been known to creep in. Today is definitely not one of those days where something new gets to creep in. Today I am going to talk about the dreaded saying "I just want to friends". What does that actually mean? Does anyone else find that blow even worse than if they would have just ended it. Like a band aid right? The faster you pull it off the better. Then it only hurts for a second.
I have however discovered something that is worse than the above mentioned "let's be friends". When someone tell you "I don't want to break up, I just want to be friends".I think that the worst part was when he preceded to tell me all the things we were going to do together this summer. Talk about confusing!!! Is there someone out there who speaks dude?
I need someone to translate because I'm pretty sure that this is actually what he said "I don't want to e with you, I just don't want anyone else to be with you either." I may be wrong but I don't think I am. I need help! I am do confused and frustrated!!! The worst part is that I'm actually going along with what he wants!!! When did I become a pushover?
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment