Well... It's definitely been over a year winces I've last blogged but for some reason I think that I angling I give this another try. Well it's not a completely bizarre reason why I decide that I wanted to blog again. This, believe it or not, is actually a rational well thought out decision. I had decided that I wanted to start one of those smash books. (I've attached a picture) as I was going through this book I realized that I'm not a very crafty person. So I thought, hey there has to be an app for smash books to make everything digital. That would be so much easier. Well just so you k ow, if your not crafty, your probably nt any more crafty when you get to the digital version lol.
Then the thought just hit me!!!! I I was to blog and take pictures I don't have to be crafty!!! So here I am attempting to blog again. I hope that this time goes better.
A lot has happened in my life over the last year. Nothing two dramatic, just a lot.
Monday, July 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment