So here it is. Life doesn't suck! Sometimes it bits you in the ass and you think that you'll never be able to sit in your favorite chair and just relax but sure enough wounds heal and the sun does come out tomorrow! I never thought that I would meet someone who made me laugh and smile more than Jerkoff (He was mentioned in an earlier post) but I have. He sweet and spicy! I really feel like we're equals in the relationship, he's more than willing to put up with my indecisiveness and my crazy moments, but he's the first one to tell me that I've crossed a line or to grow up. I hate to say it but I think it's love....
Not only has my personal life changed but life in general is just getting better. This is the first year that I haven't gone back to school but it feels right. The beginning of September was a little weird but I wouldn't go back. I've finally accepted that its okay to grow up. Yes it might mean that I have to pay bills, and I'll probably get grey hair but the less stress and the ability to have a social life is great. Believe it or not I'm really not as socially retarded as I thought that I was, and with a little more practice Pocahontas and Princess my not have to tell me to be nice when they take me out in public. :)
So this is what I'm going to try to do. Some of the most entertaining things seem to happen to me. They make me laugh and I think that if I'm able to tell the story right they will make you laugh to. For example, last Christmas I adopted a puppy. She's cute and cuddly but she is an evil floozy. She's perfectly house trained but sometimes she gets pissy about life and has accidents. She seems to have this thing against one of my throw rugs. Its a red shag rug that for some reason she has a really hard time not soiling it! I don't know what to do with her! Not only does she have an attitude problem she's also a floozy. I have yet to introduce her to a girl that she will even tolerate. She usually will have nothing to do with them, and she makes Ick Fack, yes my dog also has an ick face. But, bring a boy around and she about turns herself inside out trying to get their attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment