Friday, January 28, 2011

The Definition of Insanity

They say that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. I'm going to agree! This year is the first year in 4 years that I have decided to play competitive sports (mainly basketball) again. Our team is not doing so well and I have concluded that we are all insane. Every single of the girls on the team should be committed to so some kind of hospital!

The team that I am currently playing for has only made playoffs twice in the last 7 years. That is what I'm going to call a losing streak. Losing isn't really the problem, I mean I hate to lose probably more than the next person, but the problem comes with our practice, half time, and post game talks that this team participates in. I have never been in more meetings that I have heard the same lines spoken by so many people. LOL then we get to our next game and the same things happen. LOL Talk about insane!!!!!!

So I'm posing this question to you, my loyal and devoted followers, how do you cure insanity? How do you cure this horrible disease that is tearing my little basketball family apart? Money is no object and we are willing to try experimental treatments! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment