Saturday, January 9, 2010

The return of MEEEEE!!!!

Well, last year I had these roommates while I was away at school in Hawaii (I'm going to give you a few moments to get the reactions out. You know the ones, "Oh isn't life hard" and other ones like that). These roommates will be referred to as Princess and Pocahontas. They both wrote blogs and I wanted to join the cool kids and blog to. This is when I created, what I would definitely classify as the funniest blog on the planet!

I was really good at the beginning, well for the first four days, for writing all of the weird and funny things that happened to me while at school, but then I got bored and decided that not enough funny things were happening to me. Hence the reason why I quit blogging. But, never fear I have returned!!!!!!!

I was missing Princess today, because she had the nerve to go and graduate before I did, so I decided to blog stalk her. Don't be alarmed I openly admit that I'm a stalker and she's okay with it :)! This is when I decided that I needed to blog about my life here on the island again. I decided this because looking at all of the fun she was having without me made me miss her even more, so I figure if I blog about how wonderful the island is everyday maybe she'll come back and have cheesy fiesta potatoes with me (even if they do have nacho cheese one them.)

So here it is... My first saturday on the island.

I got up early and sweet pea and I went to work... It was actually really fun! No one drowned and none of the kids that teach lessons to got anything sticky on me. When working with those little monsters I think of that as an accomplishment. Then after that I drove all of the way back home and had lunch with FARM ANIMAL!!!!!!!! This was quit eventful. He doesn't like that I have a boyfriend, so the entire time he kept making jokes about it and stuff, and I would just like to say that only one of the two people there thought the jokes were funny and it definitely wasn't me! Then I went to beach! I am tempted to say that the water was great and the surf was even better, but we all know that would be a lie... I DON'T get in the water!!!!! and that was the end of my first saturday on the island... Well my first saturday without Princess..... :(


No comments:

Post a Comment