Friday, October 2, 2009

An unfortunate awakening

I am a napper! I generally take, at least one, nap every single day and when I wake up from these little beauty sleeps I feel rested, happy, and able to tackle anything. Except for this afternoon! I woke of to the horrible stench of second hand smoke.

On the weekends my wonderful landlord come to the house on the weekends and stays in the studio apartment right below my room. Normally I wouldn't care about her being here, but its the weird things that occur while she is staying at my place of residence. Okay maybe not weird things that happen but weird rules that are in place while she is on the premises. Rules like silence at 8:30. The worst thing that happens when my landlord comes to her weekend house is the smoking that her creepy husband feels the need to do!

I mean I would never go to someone else's house and just light up! I'm not much of a smoker but isn't that really inconsiderate? He does it outside but the black haze travels upward right into my bedroom! I am so worried that one day I'm going to go to school, or even worse, church and I'm going to smell like an ash tray. I think that I'm going to report him to the Honor Code! LOL

1 comment: