Thursday, May 28, 2015

VIP: Tribute to Princess K

To all of my not so many followers you will notice that I really don't post on my blog that often but when I do it is guaranteed to be epic. Yes I agree that most of my posts are about broken relationships, or finding myself, blah, blah, blah; but today is about a very important lady! Today's epic, and random post is about Princess K!

First Disney Trip Together
You see today is Princess K's birthday! Yes she has gotten older and wiser and is ready for yet another year of adventures! One of the adventures that I'm sure is going to be on the top of her all time favorite adventures is the cruise that we are taking in august. I mean why wouldn't it be? It is with me!!! :) As you can see, from the picture on the left, that Princess K and I have some serious epic adventures. Most of these adventures involve shopping and Disney (we're both Disney Princess fans) but this time we decided to branch out and do something a little different, hence the cruise.


Princess K came into my life unexpectedly. You see we were both living in the same house while we attended school in Hawaii. Our house, if you know anything about houses in Hawaii, was actually 3 separate apartments. I had lived in the house before with Pocohantus and other roommates the previous year so I thought it was really weird when Margo decided that we needed to have a house meeting. She had never done this before, but I will forever be grateful for Margo switching things up a bit. Margo introduced us! Kirsi lived in the apartment downstairs and I lived upstairs, and seeing how I'm socially awkward I never would have gone out of my way to introduce myself to this lady. I probably would have girl crushed on her but never would have talked to her. It is really weird to think that Princess K and I all started because of a Margo meeting, a car and a Costco card!
Fall Ball

In the course of our 2 years living together I have created so many memories because of this beautiful lady. One such memory will be Princess K's love of making lists. We all love to open and read those funny list that say things like 5 things that know your a best friend. Or 10 things that you shouldn't do at school. Princess has a knack of making these lists my favorite lists would have to be the 10 rules for Skype dating, or the rules for engagement pictures! I really wish that I would have kept copies of these because not only were they correct and applicable they were hilarious!!!!

Princess K is not only good at creating lists but she also has more girl crushes than I ever thought possible. It never failed that we would go somewhere and someone would fall madly in love with her. I know you think that I'm joking right? Well Vmanns would definitely agree with me and so would the random ladies that would have to come from across the restaurant to tell her how AMAZING the bow she was wearing in her hair was. But honestly, I couldn't blame them. I was crushing on her to. total girl crush. I always admired how put together she was every day, how kind she was to everyone around her, and how she never wavered about who she was. Princess K is a no nonsense kind of girl, I mean she will respect your choices but if your going to be around her there is appropriate behavior and she expects is from everyone. No special treatment. Not even for me. :).

Even though this post is specifically about Princess K I cannot forget the 3 part to our trio. Pocahantus. Princess K was always there for both of us. She took care of us, played referee when needed, made dinners, but most importantly reminded us what it meant to be a great friend to everyone around us.

Princess K I will never forget some of the rules that you gave me and the guidelines that you continually suggested. Things like "Baby Fingers you really need to greet the day". "Sammy Plankton is not appropriate every day", and "Dresses just trick people into thinking you dressed up for the day, and they make you feel pretty".

LOVE YOU PRINCESS K! I MISS YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN AUGUST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment